Care Net Pregnancy Center of Mason County is a Christ-centered ministry committed to upholding the sanctity of life. The CNPC offers love, hope, and support by educating and empowering individuals to make life-affirming choices.
We offer LOVE by:
- Sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ with clients
- Providing unconditional love and acceptance to all who enter the center.
- Providing confidential client advocacy, pregnancy testing, and confirming ultrasound examinations
- Providing post-abortion support to those in need of healing.
We offer HOPE by:
- Sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ with family and friends
- Providing those in crisis with options that are life affirming and biblically accurate
- Providing education in schools and youth groups that center on abstinence and commitment
We offer SUPPORT by:
- Providing children’s and maternity clothing to those in need
- Providing diapers and baby food to those temporarily without
- Connecting clients to other community resources that may help them to achieve their goals
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.